Student Exit Information Form

Please use the Student Exit Information Form found below when a child exits any special education services (moves, returns to regular education, graduates, etc). Kindly send a copy to the Cooperative Office to update our database.

For guidance on the destruction of records please review the item below titled Special Education Exit Record.
Karen Underwood,
Sep 4, 2014, 1:43 PM
Bridget Gauthier,
Oct 9, 2013, 1:06 PM